GBLS provides free civil (non-criminal) legal assistance to low-income people in Boston and thirty-one additional cities and towns (See a list of towns in GBLS's service area.) The help we offer ranges from legal advice to full case representation, depending on client need.
- Asian Outreach Center
- Cambridge Somerville Legal Services
- Children's Disability Project
- Civil Legal Aid for Victims of Crime Program
- Consumer Rights Project
- CORI and Re-Entry Project
- Elder, Health and Disability