Coronavirus Child Care Information

GBLS Services During the Coronavirus


For advice or help with subsidized child care benefits, contact our Welfare Law Unit in any of these ways: 

  1. Use our 1-page referral form.Fill in whatever information you have and fax the form to (617) 249-1730 or email it to:   
  2. Email us at with whatever information you have.  
  3. Call us at (617) 603-1806 and leave a voice mail message.  

We will call you or the person you refer from our cell phones, so please don’t block your phone from unfamiliar numbers until we reach you.