Coronavirus Resources

RESOURCES For immigrants

GBLS assists people regardless of their immigration and documentation status. If you have a legal question concerning immigration, please call our Immigration Unit at (617) 603-1808. 

Here are some places to look for non-legal help, including financial assistance:   

  1. United Way FAQ Family Support Fund
  2. Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition 
  3. Boston Rental Relief Fund
  4. Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT)
  5. Asian Community Emergency Fund, Call these numbers to check your eligibility: 

    • Cantonese/English: (617) 681-5416 
    • Mandarin/English: (617) 902-0342 
    • Khmer/English: (617) 952-4556
    • Vietnamese/English: (617) 701-6028

GBLS helps people with immigration issues, as well as related issues with Public Charge, accessing stimulus payments, filing taxes, and more.